Solarus : a free and open-source Action-RPG game engine
- Zelda Mercuris Chess is out ! April 1, 2017
- Solarus official Gitter January 17, 2017
- Bugfix release 1.5.2 and improved sample quest! November 29, 2016
- Git repositories ownership change October 5, 2016
- Zelda: A Link to the Past resource pack updated September 29, 2016
- Solarus 1.5 released, now with a quest launcher! July 27, 2016
- Solatrix, a next generation handheld console [April’s Fools] April 1, 2016
- Another update of our games December 20, 2015
- Bugfix release 1.4.5, joypad supported in Zelda ROTH November 22, 2015
- Currently in development : Oni Link Begins remake November 16, 2015
Games made with Solarus
Zelda Mystery Of Solarus DX
The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX is set to be a direct sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the SNES, using the same graphics and game mechanisms. This is the first game made with the Solarus engine and in fact, Solarus was primarily designed for this game.
Zelda Mystery Of Solarus XD
The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus XD is a parodic Zelda game that we released on April 1st, 2011. Though it’s a big April 1st joke, it’s a real, full game with two huge dungeons, 5-10 hours of playing, and lots of jokes and cultural references. Don't expect a regular and serious Zelda game !
Zelda Return Of The Hylian Solarus Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Return Of The Hylian Solarus Edition is a remake of the original Zelda Return of the Hylian, a short but pleasant fangame from 2009 by Vincent Jouillat. This time, the game has been remade from scratch using Solarus, thus featuring many improvements.
Zelda XD 2 : Mercuris Chess
The Legend of Zelda XD2: Mercuris Chess is a sequel of the first Zelda XD, expanding the original overworld and story, while keeping the same parodic tone. In a few words: bigger, longer and funnier!