Solarus : a free and open-source Action-RPG game engine
- Solarus has moved to Gitlab June 16, 2018
- Children of Solarus (6th screenshot) April 15, 2018
- English release for Zelda XD2: Mercuris Chess April 1, 2018
- Children of Solarus (5th fortnightly screenshot) March 17, 2018
- Children of Solarus (4th fortnightly screenshot) March 3, 2018
- Children of Solarus (3rd fortnightly screenshot) February 17, 2018
- Special screenshot: sample map of house tileset February 11, 2018
- Children of Solarus (2nd fortnightly screenshot) February 3, 2018
- Children of Solarus (1st fortnightly screenshot) January 21, 2018
- Solarus Press Kit October 11, 2017
Games made with Solarus
Zelda Mystery Of Solarus DX
The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX is set to be a direct sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the SNES, using the same graphics and game mechanisms. This is the first game made with the Solarus engine and in fact, Solarus was primarily designed for this game.
Zelda Mystery Of Solarus XD
The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus XD is a parodic Zelda game that we released on April 1st, 2011. Though it’s a big April 1st joke, it’s a real, full game with two huge dungeons, 5-10 hours of playing, and lots of jokes and cultural references. Don't expect a regular and serious Zelda game !
Zelda Return Of The Hylian Solarus Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Return Of The Hylian Solarus Edition is a remake of the original Zelda Return of the Hylian, a short but pleasant fangame from 2009 by Vincent Jouillat. This time, the game has been remade from scratch using Solarus, thus featuring many improvements.
Zelda XD 2 : Mercuris Chess
The Legend of Zelda XD2: Mercuris Chess is a sequel of the first Zelda XD, expanding the original overworld and story, while keeping the same parodic tone. In a few words: bigger, longer and funnier!