An update of Solarus 1.0 is available!
This update fixes a bunch of bugs of previous versions (some of them were very old!), and improves the documentation as well as the quest editor. It is recommended to upgrade.
Because it is a patch release (1.0.0 to 1.0.1), there is no change in the format of data files or in the Lua API, everything remains compatible.
Changes in Solarus
- Fix the Mac OS X port.
- Fix jump movement accross two maps ending up in a wall (#189).
- Fix a possible crash in TextSurface.
- Fix the hero disappearing a short time after using the sword (#35).
- Fix the boomerang failing to bring back pickables sometimes (#187).
- Fix parallax scrolling tiles not always displayed (#167).
- Fix the setting joypad_enabled that had no effect (#163).
- Fix doors not working when they require equipment items.
- Fix a possible compilation warning in Surface.cpp.
- Fix creating a transition from the callback of a previous one.
- Fix crystal blocks animated late when coming from a teletransporter (#61).
- Fix arrows that got stopped when outside the screen (#73).
- Fix diagonal movement that failed in narrow passages (#39).
- Don’t die if a script makes an error with a sprite (#151).
- Don’t die if a script makes an error with an enemy attack consequence.
- Allow enemies to lose 0 life points when attacked (#137).
- Pixel-precise collisions can now also be performed on 32-bit images.
Changes in Solarus Quest Editor
- Add the possibility to show or hide each type of entity (#60).
- Keep the map coordinates shown when changing the zoom (#183).
- Fix the map view not updated correctly when changing the zoom (#174).
- Show the correct sprite of destructible objects (#77).
- Show an appropriate error message if the LuaJ jar is missing (#173).
- Fix the title bar string (#176).
- Split the C++ documentation and the quest data files documentation (#181).
- Add a search feature to the documentation pages.